Monday, June 14, 2010

Partying Jury Style

Jim, Sarah, Jeremiah, Shiloh, Elizabeth, Me, Liz
There is a lengthy list in the making of all of the things I am learning during my experience as a juror. I know you're dying to read it, but, you'll have to wait, as I will share all of those very astute, perceptive and touching insights after the trial has come to a close...but for now, I will tell you that I am so grateful that I am serving with the people I am. We really are a good mix. We not only share very tiring days of listening to Expert witness after Expert witness, but we get along. We laugh together. We spend our lunches and breaks together. We take walks to get Josh & Johns icecream together. We share life experiences over Chipotle burritos, and today, we celebrated Liz's birthday together. She brought in a cake that was decorated just like our super-cute Juror buttons we get to wear in the courthouse. I couldn't have picked a better group to be stuck with for two weeks! Happy birthday Liz!

No comments: