Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Errand of Angels

{as we all know} is given to women.

Recently, these fabulous ladies swooped in and became my angels!
DeBbie, kiM, kYm, VaLeRri, GrAmmY, joYanA, & auNt eMiLy took my kids, entertained my kids, cared for my kids, and fed my kids while I was away performing my civic duty {which Judge Kane thanked us for often} on the jury.

I can't thank them enough. I panicked at first, wondering how on earth I was going to pull this off, and these sweet, sweet friends {and sweet, sweet family} came to my rescue.

I was talking to a friend during this experience, and she immediately asked "Who is watching your kids?" and before I could even answer, she said: "Oh, ladies from your church?"

And while that's true, that is initially how I know most of my friends - they are all more than just ladies from church. They are sisters in every sense of the word, and I am so grateful for them, and for all of you that I am lucky enough to call my friends, my sisters, my family. Cheesy? Yes. I know. But it is 1:30 in the morning and I'm a little bit groggy, and apparently, sappy.

Thanks doesn't seem like enough. But, thank you! Lots of love, and know that I'm always ready and willing to be there fore you in return! Thanks to all, and to all, a good night.

No comments: