Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sisters & the Program

{doesn't Azure look like Senorita Barbie?}
Yesterday, Dan took Azure skiing for her first time.
The entire time she was there, she kept asking to go home because she missed her sister. When Bella got home from school, I asked her how her day was.
She answered: "Kind of a downer."
I asked her why.
"Well, I saw Claire, and Lizzie, and Hannah in line at school today, but I didn't see Azure. I really miss that girl."
Luckily, after a long ten hours,
they were reunited at Bella's school program. It was a tribute to Latin America - and was really a lot of fun to watch.The kids cha-cha'd and sang, and wiggled to the music.
Bella was one of the soloists - and did a fantastic job. Of course!
Calvin brought a weapon to the event. Of course.

Mom is behind the camera. Of course. And Dad, Grammy, Megan, and Carter were there too.
So much fun! Good job little cutie!

2 comments:

The Goulds said...

I love the events that happen in life as the kids get older...super cute!!

M&M said...

That is so sweet! Makes me want Kenley to have a sister someday.