Sunday, October 16, 2011

BFFs

I happen to seriously love these girls. Lori & Kadi have known me for a long, long time, and they still like me. That is true friendship right there. I tell you what.
It is a party whenever we get together. Lori came to stay at my house this weekend, and we had SUCH a great time! Lots of shopping & eating...but even more laughing our tootsies off.

I didn't get a pic the night we went out with Stephanie, Shannon and Natalei...I'll have to add it here later when someone sends it my way. Natalei joined us to go see Footloose {so cute by the way} and to prance around in these sassy little witch hats. I'm pretty sure the guy taking our picture was on the verge of kicking us out of the store. I seriously could not stop giggling.
Jill joined us for dinner after the show...and the fun continued into the wee hours of the morning. Bella scolded me for staying up so late when I went into her room at 2am to check on the girls before I went to bed. I'm sure the tables will be turned on that someday! Hopefully, she will find friends as great as these and have lots of opportunites to laugh until she cries, talk the night away, and know that her friends will be there for her in good times and bad. And hopefully, hopefully, her friends will NEVER move away to Utah, so she can spend as much time with them as she darn well pleases!!!

1 comment:

M&M said...

Good friends are the greatest blessing!!! I didn't get home until 4:30 awhile back and haven't heard the end of it from Mike!